Saturday, September 5, 2009
Day 6: Blah blah blah
Well it's been a while since i wrote in here. I haven't had the time to with school and everything else. But college is cooool. I was hella nervous the first day of school. Knees & hands shakin, palms sweatin, and all. But I got over it. Natalie and Carl came to visit my first day which helped with being nervous. And everything afte that has been great so far. Umm, my kickboxing class is hella tight though. My knuckles are kind of fucked up though. Haha but it's cool because I sweat my ass off and I'm getting fit. Yee hee. I'm starting to drive my car now. Which is nice. I'm going to cut my hair today. Not too short though. Hopefully I know what i want when I get to the hair place. And hopefully it comes out right. Haha fudge muffins. I'm most likely going to not like it the first couple of days. We shall see, ya feel me? Hmmm what else do I need to say? Blah blah blah blah blaaaah. Ha alright I'll write more next time. Peace easy lemon squeezy, YUUUUUUUUUUUUP! Oh yeah Trey Songz's cd goes. I love it. Ha okay peaaaceee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment