Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Day 5: Just don't even know
Where do I start with all of this? You know, it's ridiculous to be trying to keep doing this. I feel like I'm trying to keep it together. I'm not about to complain, or whine. Or some stupid shit. Nothing feels the same anymore. I don't know what to do. I've said what I needed to say already. Ugh, this is retarded. I feel stupid just talking to myself on here. I'm scared to just let it be and go on with school. Because if I do, I'll feel like we won't talk to each other anymore. Yeah we'll be busy, but still. How can you be on that "whatever happens, happens" type hype? It's just disappointing to me. It's like no one cares anymore. Retarded. Whatever, I can't be stressing over this a week before school starts. I'll try to let it go. But if I bring it up I'll probably automatically get responses like, " well you should of said something". Oh well, I don't want to feel or say shit like that. But whatever happens, happens right? I'm going to bed, or at least try. Peace doodle noodles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment