Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 8: Holy moles!

Today is Friday September 18th. I'm at Grace's house to help out and whateva. I gotta drop off 'Kayla to school then pick her up around 230. I hope it's 230, eeeek haha. I'll just do homework or something while I wait for her to get off. It's been too hot lately, what the freak. It needs to be fall already. Haha I used to love the heat but now it's getting to me. I'm starting to like the cloudy breezy weather. But, I have an english essay due october 1st and I haven't started it yet. It's an easy prompt but It's always hard for me to start an essay without a guide thing. Like in highschool. Yeah yeah I know, I'm not in highschool anymore. Boo you! I'm just sayin.. Ha. I'll start on it this weekend. Ever since I've been taking that kickboxing class, I've been eating nonstop. My metabolism is going crazy again. I loooove it haha. I used to weight 120 but I weigh like 118 now. Yay lost 2 lbs. Haha I'm not actually not worried whether or not I lose weight. Just as long as I stay in the 120 range. Then I'm good. Well I'll write more later, I'm gonna eat cause my stomach keeps yelling haaaaaa. Peace out suck face.

No comments:

Post a Comment