Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 7: I'm a blogger

Im at my cousins house in Cordelia, and all we're doing is playing old ass board games. We played dont wake daddy, topple, and jenga. Hella old. It's so weird. We basically grew up here trying to build tents out of chairs and blankets. And now we can hardly fit ourselves in one tent. Haha everytime we all got together before we went to bed someone asked, "hey you want to make a tent?" And we did. And every morning we'd wake up to a blanket draped over us and someones foot in our faces. Time flies too fast. Atchie told me the biggest change she saw in me was when we went on my second cruise. During the formal dinner. And i took them for a little drive earlier and my Tito Jay was all smiley and proud. Haha Well these monkeys went to sleep kind of early so I'm just going to do this and sleep after. Peace to the midde east ca-peeche?


10 Things You Wish You Could Say to 10 Different People Right Now:
1. You're being stupid and going back to square one. You need to start realizing these things sooner because it's beginning to have a huge effect on me. And i miss you.
2. I wish you can see how much i need you in my life. And how much I would love to see you everyday and just how much i hate him. I pray that one day you'd realize that we've been right all along.
3. Thanks for putting up with me this long. I'm very grateful to have someone as understanding as you in my life. And I don't plan on goin anywhere playeeerrr holler. haha and I miss you.
4. I'm very proud of you and even though I can't actually help with your problems, I'll always be here to lend a hand because I love you and I look up to you like no otha.
5. You are annoying and I hope you fall and break your ugly face.
6. You're too cute.
7. I'm going to be different and I'm going to show you. So please just trust me.
8. I'm blogging... LIKE A BOSS! haha
9. Lady, you need to be more chill !
10. Everything I do, is for you.

9 Things People May Not Know About You:
1. I'm ambidextrous.
2. I broke my ring toe by tripping over my own foot and hitting a wall.
3. I would rather work on a car than go shopping.
4. I used to collect comic books.
5. I absolutely can't stand cats or birds.
6. I used to live in Virginia.
7. I split my lip when I was little.
8. I have three moles on my right foot.
9. I've been to four different elementary schools in 2 years while growing up.

8 Ways To Win Your Heart:
1. Be intelligent.
2. Fit..shooot haha.
3. Independent.
4. Keep me laughing.
5. Family oriented.
6. Have your head on straight.
7. Unique.
8. Just don't be a bitch. haha

7 Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot:
1. I wonder if they miss me?
2. Why do good people make bad decisions?
3. Where will I be in six years?
4. When will our president start to actually make a change?
5. I hope I get accepted into SDSU.
6. What would happen if i died?

6 Things You Do Before You Fall Asleep (not in order):
1. Be on my phone.
2. Check what time it is.
3. Brush my teeth
4. Listen to music.
5. Wash my face.
6. Read.

5 Characteristics You Value:
1. Trust.
2. Honesty.
3. Owning up to things.
4. Wisdom.
5. Seeing the good in bad.

4 Songs to Describe Your Life:
1. Confused by Tevin Campbell
2. Family business by Kanye West
3. Dont' change by Musiq Soulchild
4. Holla if ya need me by Trey Songz

3 Things You Wish You Never Did:
1. Lie.
2. Pretend.
3. Wonder.

2 Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Travel around the world and leave little things behind for my family to find, like a treasure hunt.
2. Sing and play guitar in front of a big crowd.

1 Confession:
1. I've always saw myself as an ugly duckling.

Alright well that last one isn't really a confession? I just didn't know what to put. But I do think that. Haha It's almost 3 in the morning and I have to wake up at 7. So peace easy baby !

No comments:

Post a Comment