Uncle Raymond conquers his fear.
Bust a move Jireh
My dare.
-_- I see you Uncle Raymond
Baby Makayla.
Alright, well there are hella more but i don't want to put em up. Most are embarrassing ones so yeah. But enough talk about that.
Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to the water park in antioch with Natalie, Makayla, supposedly Carl & Deillen. We'll see though. It'll
be fun though because I haven't been there since Grace's 19th birthday. Hella long time ago. Oh i got contacts on Monday, and saw
my car over the weekend. I'll post up some pictures when i get the chance. I love it. It's a 2002 volvo s60. It's like a aqua green?
And it's like $50 to fill up the tank.. THANKS pops. Haha Damn, I forgot to grab Makayla's booster seat out of Maurice's car. Well
I'll write more some other time. Peace to your momma the beast.
No comments:
Post a Comment