Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Day 4: Jitters
There's about 2 weeks of summer vacation left until school starts. Not school, but COLLEGE. I've been hella excited for it to start, but now I'm gettin last minute jitters. I don't know. I'm having mixed feelings haha. I want to go but at the same time I'm freakin out inside of my mind. It's now hitting me that i just graduated. It's hella crazy. I see things in stores or anything around me and it just reminds me of something that happened in highschool. Like a box of chicken in a biskit.. haha I laugh EVERYTIME I see it. It just holds so much memories. And there's basketball, pencils, fruit snacks, ZIP TIES, haha and hella other more. I'm growin up and I just can't believe how time flies. I remember sitting in a computer class in elementary school practicing my computer skills. And now I'm about to take the first baby steps into my career. I don't know. Just thought I'd share this brief moment since I haven't wrote in here for a while. Oh, I finally got my car! YEE! It's quite lovely.. Haha. The engine is so bad. Bad in a good way. I love the sound of it. Look it up. It's hella sexy. Bj recently got his license and car. We're both licensed and have cars... Yay! The thing I don't get though is that, Bj gets to go anywhere he wants now since he has a car. And for me? I only get to go to places like school and home. It's hella ridiculous. Just because he's... Blaaaah. Whatever. It's okay, I love him.. It's okay. But I'm going to enjoy my box of chicken in a biskit (: and watch some discovery channel.. It's shark week!! Haha alright goodnight, peace ouuuut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment