Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 1: First Entry

Well, it's almost 2 in the morning and i decided to make my own blog. Hollerrrr. I've been putting it off for a while, and i was up soo i told myself, "oh what the heck". Everyone's sleeping, and im hungry. Haha great. Today Maurice&Grace's friend Justin helped me map out my classes for the next 2-3 semesters. It's actually hella logical. Im really happy he helped me with it. Now i don't have to worry about what classes to take next semester like i did for this fall semester. I'm planning on getting a job after a month or so after I get used to college. This'll help show my Dad I'm even more independent to pay off my student fees. Cause I know how hard it must be for him to just dish out money whenever I need something for school. Well, I'll write some other time. I'm trying to sleep early so I can get used to it before school starts. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment