Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 12: "Franken-baaaaaaaaains"

Well since Natalie told me about how to blog on your phone, I might as
well do one. I'm up anyways. Where to start off? Well, this morning I
woke up at 10:15 and got ready for school. Then I had "complications"
trying to eat and get ready before school. But I finally ate and what
not so I left. When I got to school I met up with hairy Jerry and Ronel
and some other guy who went to Rod. Just talked about how schools been
and what we've been up to lately. Apparently, I look like a mean girl
because of the way my eyebrows are. Hah WOW. But after that I went to
class. It was nice seeing Jerry though. I miss that guy. That slut. Hah
he really is. English class was exceedingly boring today. We watched
another movie about the Rwanda genocide. I hate watching those kind of
things. Even though it's really interesting, it's kind of depressing.
Everyone around the world sat there when they could of helped prevent
the mass murder of more than 800,000 Rwandan Tutsis. But yeah that's
another topic in itself. After english I went home to get ready for my
PE class. I didn't feel like going today but I forced myself because I
need to get myself into shape. Then after PE I went to target to see if
they had puff paint? Some type of paint Andie was telling me about so I
can paint stripes on my halloween shirt. Target didn't have it though so
I'm going to check walmart sometime tomorrow. I went home after that
fail, and studied/reviewed for my math test tomorrow. I'm not really
ready for it. I know I can pass it, I just have to try and not psych
myself out. Okay well lately I've been thinking about dying. Well I
think about dying ehhh around the time when I shower, drive somewhere or
lay in bed. But the past few days I've been thinking about it more than
I should. And it's not because of my period trust me. Questions like:
"what would happen if I died right now?", or "what would change?" are
just a couple of them. I'm not afraid of if there is going to be change
if I died, but I'm afraid of not being remembered. I don't know, that's
just me. Man I'm so tired of the same things. That was random. Ha yipes.
Other things shall not be said on here for privacy and personal reasons.
Maybe if I'm irritated enough I'll flash on a blog. Hah can you see that
happen? Damn. Well I'm going to go, I have nothing else to share right
now. Goodnight, peace ya beast.
--Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment