So I just got done studying for my midterm, and my math test. I've been at it since 3 in the afternoon. I just really want to do hella good on 'em. Especially my math test. I think I have a C in that class? But because i forgot about my gay online thing i probably have a C-/D. So, ima step it up. I do so well on my homework, but when it comes to tests or quizzes I freak out and over think the problems. Then in result i get a C. I know I can do better. And I will. My english midterm im not so worried about. I think it'll be pretty easy, but it'll just be hella long. And if we dont finish it in an hour and 15 minutes, we owe him hella make up work. And I'am not doing that. Haha. I used to hate math because I never understood it, but now I'm loving it. I get it and it's hella easy to learn. Even though I do bad on my quizzes.. But regardless of that, I like it. Freakin highschool is so useless! Haha. I'm lovin college. I used to be so scared but now it's like everyone is doing their own thing so you're not the only one thats scared, feel me? It's cool learning about other peoples interests and what they want to be. This guy Antoine, he's in my kickboxing class and he's from another country. So that makes him my eye candy. HAHAHAHA too bad he's in his 20's though. There are HELLA students from different countries that go to dvc. It's crazy. Most of them are Asian. So many haha. Oh okay, so the other day I hung out with Natalie & Josephine at the mall and just basically had a chill day. Tell me why we saw these filipino boys about to fight each other.. scratch that, PRETENDING they were going to fight each other. And the embarressing part was that they were yelling at each other in tagalog! Really though? Why? Haha is it really THAT necessary to do something like that? So there's about 17 days until my birthday. It's pretty exciting. Big 18. I don't even know what I want to do for my birthday. Well, my family will probably have a get together and eat dinner and just hang out. The usual. But kickin it with friends? I don't know what to do. I have a boring personality and they'd probably get bored if i decided to do something. I've always wanted to go paintballing, but who has money for that? And who has medical insurance for that? Hahaha ahhhh. One day I'll go. I don't want to watch a movie because that'd be too boring. And if we went to a drive-in it'd probably be too cold and windy. I don't want to eat dinner because that'd be extra boring too. No surprise parties please. I hate surprise parties. Haha forreal though. You're the center of attention the whole time, and I don't like to be the center of attention. Then you get all hot and embarressed. Shooooot. I mean I want to do something but at the same time I don't since it's just one birthday. But it's my 18th so people say I have to. Hahah what the. I wrote a long blog on my sidekick so i could post it up on here but tmobile is being gay with the internet service so it's too late now! I seriously poured my heart out... to my phone.. Haha it felt good to just let it all out. I was just talking about something in particular. Once the service is back up I'll post it. You know what I don't get? Why do I have these dreams with that person in it, when that person doesn't like me? And for that person to act the total opposite in my dream is just irritating. It's like why? What is the purpose of you being in my dream in the first place? I wish they had a portable dream interpreter. So that way, every day I wake up I could figure out what my dreams mean so it could give me a little bit of piece of mind throughout the day. Who knows. Blah blah blah. Next week after my math test..or before?... I'm going to go to the transfer center and see if i could fill out any applications to San Diego state early. When I finally get the acceptance letter to San Diego state, im going to be so juiced you don't even understand. You like how i said "when", instead of "if"? Because I already know I made it. The school just doesn't know that yet. Hahah. Oh! I found a really nice leather jacket. Well, Josephine found it, then Natalie said to "try it on". Haha and it worked out. I didn't know they were giving discounts to students shooot. I'm going to ask every store at the mall from now on everytime I buy something if they give discounts to students. Haha it's smart. I got 10% off that jacket. Man, I love those two knuckle heads. As much as they irritate the hell out of me, and as much as I want to just be rude and tell them to shut up sometimes, I can't and don't. Cause at the same time they keep me content. Which is weird. Haha. And if I do act rude or tell them to shut up or whatever, I wish I could mean it but deep down I never honestly do. That sounds so bad... Hahah it's hard to explain. I'm not sayin I say rude things to them and don't mean it just because I can. When I'm heated like I want to say something but I'd regret it in the end, so I end up saying something else I don't mean or do too much so I can just keep my mind off of that other thing. Wait what?! It's confusing. Haha Well, It's getting kind of late. And I think we're going to church tomorrow? So goodnight blog blog! Peace out.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment