Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Never underestimate."

Honestly, why do you need to pull somethin stupid like this? You act
like you're the only one goin through it. I mean has it not occured to
you that pops has been through enough and you want to do this? I thought
you were fuckin smarter than that. You were raised better than that. I
practically raised you. It was you and I from day one. We saw shit we
weren't supposed to see, we saw our parents fight over us, we went
through it all. I know growin up we fought like crazy, but what the hell
we're siblings. And I know I don't say it and never show it, but I do
fuckin love you. But like forreal, after everything ma's bitchfriend did
to us you're just going to let that go and live there? You used to be so
against that nigga. Now you're buddy buddy? You're going to cause so
much drama over the next year. 2010 is supposed to be a new start for
everyone. Pops fought and gave up everything for us. If he hadn't done
that we wouldn't be in a safe enviorment. Don't get me wrong I love ma
with all my heart, but her way of life isn't safe for you or her. She's
fuckin playin with fire and risking her relationships with her kids just
stayin with that low life. You're her baby boy though little nigga, slap
some sense into her. Out of all of us she'll listen to you. Yeah makin
this decision will allow you to hang with friends and go to a school you
actually want to go to, but it isn't going to provide stability in your
life. But ask yourself this, is it really worth it? Your friends will
always be there no matter what. Don't make this about friends, or not
bein able to go out. You can't run away from every little problem. You
have to deal with it. I went through the same thing and still am goin
through it. I can't stand livin here because of chewy either, but I deal
with it. You can deal with it too. All I'm sayin is you're makin the
biggest mistake of your life, and trust me you'll catch me somewhere
down the road over winter break bringing your ass back home. Count on
that. I'm not lettin you do this shit, you got me so fucked up.
--Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment